Website Hosting and Email Hosting
A) Managed WordPress Hosting
WordPress websites should be hosted on Managed WordPress Hosting providers for better security and performance of your website. They then manage:
- daily backups with restore from backup option
- daily malware scanning
- WordPress core updates
Our two preferred Managed WordPress Hosting providers for WordPress websites are Flywheel and Pressidium. We can provide you with hosting (via Tiong Creative) or you can go directly to organise hosting with your chosen company.
B) Other Hosting
For non WordPress websites, or if you are unable to afford Managed WordPress Hosting, then we can discuss alternative hosting options from our other providers, or suggest some hosting companies that we have found provide good value in reliability and support.
A) Dedicated Email Hosting
To use email for your business domain name (rather than a generic @gmail.com or @outlook.com address) you can setup email hosting. For better deliverability and management of your email, it is recommended to use a dedicated email hosting service. Some providers of this service include:
- G-Suite (formerly Google Apps for Work) - https://gsuite.google.com.au/intl/en_au/products/gmail/
- Office 365 - https://products.office.com/en-au/compare-all-microsoft-office-products?tab=2
- Rackspace - https://www.rackspace.com/en-au/email-hosting
- NetVirtue - https://netvirtue.com.au/email-hosting
- VentraIP - https://ventraip.com.au/email-hosting/
We recommend you review the above links and do your research before choosing a suitable email hosting provider. If you are our client, then we are happy to offer you support in this area.
B) Bundled Email Hosting
It is possible to include email hosting inside your website hosting service, for eg when you have a cPanel hosting account. Though this is not ideal, it can be a cheaper option if you are not using Managed WordPress Hosting.